To make the most of this summer school, students must preferably:
- holder a bachelor degree (or equivalent) in the fields of computer science, IT, physics or mathematics
- have an upper intermediate level of English or above. Tuition and communication language of the Summer School being English, participants are expected to have good command of written and oral English (at least B2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, see this table for more detail and correspondance with other test scales)
- (no French skills required)
- contemplate the opportunity to purse into PhD studies in Europe
- wish to discover France and its people!
A selection process is implemented to ensure that all participants find the courses modules academically stimulating and to allow achievement of learning outcomes.
Applicants are invited, at the time of the online registration, to enclose:
- a short CV (2 pages max.)
- transcripts of previous diplomas and courses taken up to the date of application
- cover letter
A personalized feedback on academic eligibility will be given to applicants within 5 business-days. Eligibility check is performed by the summer school instructors. Eligible applicants are selected on a first-come, first served basis. Once applicants have been selected, a request for payement of participation costs will be sent. Payement deadline is 01/05/2016. Participation is only confirmed when this fee is received.